Famous Snowboarders may be an inspiration to many. Just the thought of snowboarding might happen to spark up excitement as well as a rush of adrenaline up our veins for most of us.
Snowboarding is three sports in one combined as a pack full of techniques of 3 sports clubbed into one. Snowboarding is a combination of skiing, surfing, as well as skateboarding.
Whether you are a master snowboarder involved in the sport for a long time or an amateur who is just getting started, we all have pros in the field which we look up to and aspire to be like or better than, someday. So here we bring to you the eight famous snowboarders in the world and what you can learn from them.
Shaun White – One Of The Best Female Famous Snowboarders
- Two times gold medallist at the Olympics is the best that the world of snowboarding has seen.
- Learn: According to White, snowboarding is all about having fun as well as pushing yourself to try new and unexpected things. He emphasized that being creative is of utmost importance.
- one of the best and famous snowboarders rose to fame and came to light when he entered the Superpark contest of the Snowboarders Magazine. He has many medals and accolades to his name, including films based on snowboarding.
- Learn: He believes that if you want authenticity, you must be the one to initiate it. As well as if you want to discover your full potential, you must continue to push yourself to unfold it. Self-discovery is important.
Gretchen Bleiler– The Man Comes Under Famous Snowboarders List Around The Globe.
- Gretchen Bleiler the best female snowboarder but, also considered as the 3rd best in the world.
- Along with being a role model for all girls aspiring to be snowboarders, she also started her board and footwear design line.
- Learn: Her motto in life has been that you keep doing things that you love doing and while allowing their essence to come through and emerge in their own time.
- The professional famous snowboarder has been acing the sport since childhood. He is a pass out of the Okemo Mountain School.
- Learn: He feels that the coolest thing about this sport is it has two kinds of people, both normal and crazy, and it feels like chasing the storm.
- It considered one of the best that the sport has ever seen as well as has many films.
- Learn: The motivation he believes is to be healthy and have fun while playing the sport. That’s what ensures the best performance.
Anna Gasser– The Best Female Famous Snowboarders
- A female snowboarder, she is the best in her league as well as is an Olympic gold medallist.
- Learn: She has made her mark in the sport by being the first one to do a few kinds of jumps that have rarely been mastered by others.
- The gold medallist of the 2012 Olympics in not one but two different styles and events.
- Learn: He believes in mastering things as many as you capably can and only stopping once you have achieved it.
- A female snowboarder who has won an incredible of 8 medals at the International Championships.
- Learn: She is someone to look up to give her undeterred spirit to keep achieving the best as well as summiting the mountain of championships.