Do you know why Yoga is treated so well in society? Have you ever heard of the vinyasa yoga sequence? Most people who suffer in their daily lives have been improved just because of 20 – 30 minutes of Yoga. It is a fact that Yoga can improve the quality of your life significantly. You might not have heard about vinyasa yoga. Vinyasa, in the literal meaning, is flow. You will go through a series of vinyasa yoga poses, and you have to follow them in that order. Vinyasa yoga is for beginners as well as highly recommended by trainers.
Types Of Vinyasa Yoga Poses
Two types of Yoga Poses preferred by most people that are beginners and advanced. Let’s take a look at how these two differ from each other:
Beginners Vinyasa Yoga Poses
- First, you have to be in a plank position, and your hips must be aligned with the rest of the body. Your feet must be inclined, and it should form a straight line with the shoulders.
- Then, you have to bring your body downwards on the ground. You have to do this by bending your knees first and then, your chest. Remember, you must bring your hips in the end, and your palms should face the ground as usual.
- Next, Is what we call cobra pose. You might’ve heard of it if you do Yoga often. In this, you have to bring your chest upwards with the strength of your back. Don’t move your arms, and don’t take their support as well.
- In the end, you have to achieve the downward-facing dog pose. In this, you have to keep your arms straight as well as your legs. Your hips should be at the top. Repeat these steps with proper breathing for more effectiveness.
Advanced Vinyasa Yoga Poses
- Again, you have to be in the plank or push-up position. Your feet must make a straight line with your shoulders, as well as your hips must not approach the ground.
- Next is what we know as chaturanga dandasana. In this, you have to come down in the push-up position without bending your knees or elbows. Also, you must not touch the ground quickly.
- Next, you have to achieve the upward facing dog pose. In this, you have to bring your chest out, as well as your hip is approaching the ground. Also, you have to be on your hands.
- The last position is the downward-facing dog in which, you have to keep your hands and legs straight with your hips high in the air.
We conclude that vinyasa yoga poses are very effective as they are in a sequence. You can’t alter the sequence as well as follow it in that order. Vinyasa in easy language means flow, which you can see in its sequence. You can see that all the Yoga poses in the sequence are connected. Hence, you have to follow them in that order.